Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

thank you letter

Raemyn-jay rata
Edmund Hillary school
1 Hunua Rd
Papakura Auckland
Wednesday 29 November 2017

Dear Frucor,
I would like to thank you for the awesome fun day I enjoyed my first activity in the hall dancing to music.


My next activity  was sheep and shepherd most of our team had to be sheeps and someone from our team had to shepherd  and his name is Sila. we were all blindfolded besides Sila he was the one that told us where to go. I fell on the ground and laughed.



Thank you for coming to Edmund hillary school. I am grateful for the stuff that you have done for us . you bring fun into the school .

                    Your sincerely Raemyn-jay Rata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.